Recreation in Austria at Biolandhause Arche hotel with halfboard and wellness
2 nights 2 persons
From 59900 HUF
3 nights 2 persons
From 81990 HUF
5 nights 2 persons
From 134900 HUF
Conditions of availability
Voucher consumable from 2020.09.19 till 2020.12.08.
depending on the Hotel's availability on weekdays. Extra charge for the weekend, season and national holidays at a pre-agreed dates with the hotel.
- Accommodation in Picasso or Sonnequelle rooms
- Half board (organic food)
- Use of wellness
- 10% discount on the price of massages
- Voucher for a meal of EUR 10
- 1 guidebook and train map
- One child under 5,99 is free (October, November, January, February, March, April, May, June, or September)
- Free parking
Children prices and extra charges
- 0-2 years: 12 EUR/night
- 2-4 years: 25 EUR/night
- 4-7 years: 32 EUR/night
- 7-11 years: 36 EUR/night
- 11-16 years: 37 EUR/night
- Tourist tax: 4,10 EUR / person / day
- Weekend surcharge: 8.50 EUR / person / day
- Extra charge for Christmas (24.12.2019-06.01.2020), Easter (05.04-13.04.2020) and summer holidays (28.06-06.09.2020): 9.90 EUR / person / night
- Austrian National Holidays (01.01.2016, 01.06, 04.13, 05.01, 05.21, 05.31, 06.01, 06.11, 08.15, 26.10, 11.01, 12.08) Extra charge: 18 EUR / holiday
- Pets (small animals): 8.50 € / night
Conditions of cancellation
The accomodation can't be cancelled or modified. Only in case of purchasing the 'Egykonti FLEX' or the 'Egykonti FLEX EXTRA' package will allow further cancellation or modification. For details please contact with our office.
A-9372 Eberstein, Vollwertweg 1/a.
Biolandhus Arche is 930 meters above sea level on Saualpe Hill in East Carinthia. This eco-friendly hotel offers beautiful views of tranquil forests and meadows. The hotel is located from Budapest 467 km-s far away, the way takes almost 5 hours on the Nr. 97 mainstreet.
The Biolandhaus Arche offers solid wood furnishings, natural fabrics and ergonomic beds, a sauna and a terrace overlooking the mountain. LAN access is free throughout the hotel.
The restaurant offers traditional and vegetarian meals. The Biolandhaus Arche's children's program also includes hiking and horse riding.
The hotel also hosts courses such as yoga. To protect the environment, Landhaus Arche uses solar energy to heat water, recycled paper and natural wood.
Wintersport: Eberstein – Saualpe Austria is a little ski place, the ski area is between 1650 – 1780 meters, with 900 meter track system, and with 1 lift. You can reach it in 7 min. by car. If you want to visit a bigger ski place, you should go by car 1 hour and you can find Anroldstein – Dreiländereck. There is 3 different ski slopes (blue, red, and black), with 17 km track system, and a total of 8 lifts. The ski are is between 680 - 1600 meters.